- Guests cannot use the hostel for any commercial purposes.
- Albergue La Coma is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects.
- Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour. To do so inappropriate usage of any emergency equipment or system is a serious offence and will be subject of fine and termination of residency.
- Inappropriate behaviour will result in eviction from the premises with no refund.
- Dogs are allowed at 5€ per day.
- For security reasons some common areas are under video surveillance.
You must cancel with the hostel directly at least 48 hours before booking date or you will be charged the full booking amount for the entire duration of your stay.
- New Arrivals can check into the hostel after 4pm each day
- Valid identification IS A REQUIREMENT. We accept a Passport, Photo ID and / or Driver’s License. Management may request additional information as required from guests
- All rooms / dorm beds are payable in advance by 11:00am. Over holding is not permitted
- Departing guests must remove all of their belongings from their rooms by 11:00 am
Smoking / Drugs / Weapons
- Smoking is not permitted within the premises. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not receive a refund
- Consuming Drugs within the premises is strictly prohibited. The management reserves the right to confiscate alcohol or drugs found on the premises. Management may allow guests to consume their own alcohol on common areas only and also has the right to refuse that at any time.
- It is prohibited to bring weapons of any kind into the hostel
- Violations of the above rules will result in immediate termination of residency
- Management has the right to refuse admission